Saturday 13 October 2012

Smile!

      Good Morning! :) It's great to start your day with a smile. This is because it could light up your days. Let all the positive vibes running through all your veins so that you will be energized to do things or activities that you wanted to do today. It's Saturday morning! For those who have families, they might want to treat their family to some trips, say, beaches or any water theme park. I can say today is a lovely day. Why don't you bring your family out to some picnic and have fun with the kids? After all, it only cost you a time but return you a lot of values. Release all the stresses from work and have an enjoyable moment with your families, friends or loved ones. To someone who has their special ones, they might want to spend up their time by watching movies. Oh! I realize myself, that I haven't watch some movies too. I wish I could spend my time with my friends, but as a student, we are busying ourselves with assignments and projects that need to be done. However, I also want to spend my time with some enjoyable activities so that I wouldn't be too depressed. There's some graduation day at my universities, and all I want to do is enjoy all the delicious delicacies, taking a lot of pictures and doing all the crazy things that me and my friends could think of. I'm sure it will be fun then.
       Well, I know that my topic would be smile today. I woke up this morning, realizing that I am still alive. I should thank God for giving me such a wonderful day. As a tips to God, I want to give my bestest smile which could bring happiness, not also to me, but to all the people surrounding me. Too bad that I am not besides my family to enjoy this day. I am studying abroad but it does not matter. I bet my parents would ask my other siblings to do the house chores in the morning, and then they would spend their times together after doing the chores. Reading a book would be preferable in my family as we are books fanatic. After all, I'll be missing them, but I know they are doing fine. I couldn't wait to go back this Christmas holidays, where we would gather as a whole family. I miss chit chatting with them. Well, enough with my families! Whatever it is, remember to smile. It's the most pleasant gift that you could give to anyone, but the impact would last long. Smile makes you beautiful, especially for the girls. Guys would look for you the second time when they see your smiles. Who knows, maybe you would find your Mr Right when you give your smile to strangers. And guys, you're just getting cuter and sexier when you give the girls your dazzling smile. But, don't overdo it. Unless you want to end up being called as psychotic. Hahaha. Whatever the reason is, smile to the world. Show who you are, and unleashed your beauties through smiles. :) Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment