Monday 8 October 2012

Life Must Go On..

     Have you been very cautious on something, and then realize that with very extra careful, would led to the TRUTH. I mean, THE WHOLE TRUTH! Well, I got that. I don't want to mention it about what. It just makes me feel dizzy when thinking about it. The more I imagine about it, my heart ache even more. I tried to get rid of it out of my mind. I don't want this thing to bother me, and make me lose control of everything. Actually I don't give a damn on it, but seeing that person is promising you with lots of trust. Well, hello! This is the world. Welcome to THE WORLD. I learn not to really put trust on a person. Even when you love them with your whole heart. Luckily I am good at finding information. I know I am being cheated on, so that is why I am using my precious organ, which is Mr Brain, to pull all the information to me. All the things I gather, I put all the pieces together, and then... TADAA! I am into a damnation. The truth that I know is not what I really expected. I could have been very irrational, not to think of others and take a decision that, to change the way of my life. But, I know that I should choose to be calm. That is the first thing to do. And then, take a deep breath and start thinking. Even when I am thinking, I know that I might cry(which what I am doing). Just let all the tears go. After that, if you feel good about it, then think of a solutions. I know there are certain people who could not think very wisely after knowing the ugliest truth, but to me, I like to torture my brain to think a solutions for my problem.
     It's not really a big thing actually. But when you think of it over and over again, you became worried. You lost all your consciousness to think straight. I thought of going a different process of life, like moving on. However, both parties would be very affected. And heart would just know when the right thing is in front of your eyes. That is only when you look with the eye of the heart. For all this years, all of my friends thought that I am a happy girl. After all, I tried to hide my sadness with my smiles. The thing is, I couldn't tell everything. I am not the one who comes to my best friend's side and tell all the heart out. Seeing my best friends, is the remedy to all my sadness. It gives me point, when they are happy and having fun with me. That is why everyone thought that I am a happy-go-lucky girl. I didn't know the life that I led right now, would be like this. Of course. It's called the future. And times to come, there might be a lot of unfortunate events happening to me. That is life. Always torturing the being. Let all of this thing is gone. I don't want to talk or mention or even think about it. What I want to be is the happiest girl without the fake smiles. I want to put everybody in a happy states, so that this world would be filled with happy faces. Isn't it fun when mingling with happy people? Well, think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment