Tuesday 9 October 2012

CONT: Life Must Go On

       I think I have made my own decision. I know it is still painful to think all that matters me, but I know I just have to continue living happily. It is not the past that I should concern. Living there would only makes me  get stuck on the things I should't get more exited about. I should think of my future. Well, raise up your chin and smile to the world. Even if the world is against me, I know I can grasp it one day and become the champion in my life. What has happen, let it be. The future is excited to wait for me and wants me to think more of it. That event occured to me would be my life experience to strengthen me in every way. It makes me matured to think of a solutions to my own problems. I think I should leave the matters now. Let it buried away from me and I will take a deep breath so that I will forget abut it, but keep on smiling as there are better option in my life. Yes! Life must go on.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment