Saturday 19 May 2012

Foods are everywhere!

These are the foods that me and my friend ate during our lunch hour. Though it is simple, but we are satisfied as we filled our empty stomach with this delicious foods. The first picture shows a squid ring that has been fried until yellowish brown. Once you indulge in it, you can't stop eating. Squid was said to be unfresh as it is a type of seafood. I thought it might have some weird smell and not fresh to be eaten, but this squid is just like the taste of first catch up from the sea! It is totally delicious! The second picture can be seen as like a ping pong ball. Actually it is a chicken meatball. It is decent meal, but we ate until we are totally cannot get up from the chair. I hope to travel and eat another food again when I have time. Right now, focus on final exam and projects!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment