Thursday 8 March 2012

Heart just know..

     No matter how hard I tried to denied it, keep it and hide my feelings, eventually it will burst out. This is because I just can't bear it too long. I know I can't get him, but at least we can be friends. It will satisfied me deep down in my heart. I just want some peaceful mind now. It is hard when he keep on appearing in my mind. Maybe this is called fall in love again?? Do I love him back?? I didn't know it would be this time. My friend kept on pestering me to be with him, but I just don't dare to approach him. Even looking him in the eyes makes me creep. I just wish I could be his friends and smile to him. It is not hard, and yet for me who is shy enough would make it impossible. I just hope everything's gonna be okay.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment