Tuesday 13 March 2012

Crazy moment

     Today I did something which I want to do  a very long time ago. Everyday, we came across to an lift. It's the fastest facilities would makes us arrive at the place we want to. Usually, lift is equipped in a high building so that we won't waste our energy and time to climb the stairs, even to the highest floor in a building. I like to use lift. Everybody does too. It is convenient and comfortable. But, what if the lift is broken? So there would be a problem for someone who loves to use it. They might have to forced themselves to go on stairs. There might be hardship everywhere. Usually lift would be provided by a safety feature. There would be bell to press on when we are trapped inside or sometimes, a telephone could be found. These are the things that is use just in case of emergency in a lift.
     I was on my way home after my class finished. I have to use the lift as I was on the highest floor. So, here are a few friends who are with me. We joke, we make fun and suddenly my friend wanted to press the bell. It was so tempting and we never have the chance to press on it. My friend refused to do it because she don't want to be in trouble. However, my hands are so itchy that I go on and press on that bell button. So the whole lift rang as if there was really an emergency. All of my friends became panic and what is more panicking is the bell won't stop ringing ! The bell button is stuck inside its place and the closest one to the button have to fix it so that it won't ring anymore. When we got out of that lift, we thought someone would be standing outside and be mad at us, especially the security officer. However, there are only a few people that is looking at us in blank.
     We ran out of the lift as we are scared of being blamed off, and laugh all the way. It was so fun, especially me after I have done that craziest thing in my whole life ! My friends thought that I would always be so quiet and serious, but they never know what is really deep inside my heart. They didn't know that I can be so cheeky and naughty. At least, I have fulfilled my dreams to pressed on that bell button. After all, when would I have the chance? Isn't it? It took me a several moment that I wanted to do it again. Next time, I will be trying this in a different places and pretend that I didn't know anything when someone notices it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment