Tuesday 18 December 2012

Trip to Damai Beach Resort

How the resort actually looks like at this view.

My friend took this and I have no idea why.

At the back of the resort is a magnificent view of greenery.

Outstanding sight combined with the blue sky.


This looks a little bit romantic, right?

The sand looks so orange!

Nice pattern of the pavement

The statue of the hornbill.

Look at the sky! The best scenery that I've ever catch!

Same goes here. Nice scene.

Cute little Mr Crab

I don't know what am I suppose to call this creature. Sea worm maybe?











The fishies who never stops swimming. They are just shy.


Sunset


I like the color of the sun.

Setting sun




Scene at night time at the resort
This is the trip organised by our KO-Q team, Fotografi Kreatif. It was a fabulous visit to the resort, although it is only for one day. We had a lot of fun walking here and there, snapping pictures, posing everywhere like a model. Sadly, some of the picture that my friend took with her DSLR are corrupted. I tried to help her, recovering all the corrupt files, but it;s just hopeless. So, in the end, the nice picture could not be uploaded here. However, it remains a sweet memory to us. I hope there are more trips like this that I could visit, and took many picture. I'm kind of obsess with taking pictures nowadays, especially towards the beautiful, unique and aesthetic thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment