Friday 30 November 2012

Convocation Day ! :D






















     This picture was taken during the Convocation Day at my place of study. I remember, during that time, a heavy rain was pouring down for almost like three days. However, the weather does not restrain the activities being held is halted. It was going on as usual. The result is, pretty amazing as many students are involved including the public people who came. The most happiest, is the person who is going to get their graduation scroll. I hope, someday, I would also be going to get that scroll. It makes me feel good because I have made my parents happy. This picture are taken using DSLR. It is not quite good, as I am still a beginner in taking pictures. ( I want to be professional someday! ) Anyway, I am still satisfied with the pictures taken, especially from the dancers. It is quite unique seeing the dancers and captured their elegant movements with camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment